Terms and Conditions
By using Printivart’s services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms:
Printing Materials and size information
- Printivart cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- All products manufactured in Australia/USA are printed in inches. CM sizes are given as a rough guide.
- You the customer acknowledge that size deviations can exist due to the nature of material used. For example, timber and canvas materials are flexible products.
Order Processing and communication
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 5-10 business days as stipulated on our web site.
- You the customer also acknowledge that Printivart is an online business and that a large part of our communication is done via email. You the customer acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any delays if you fail to check your emails. This includes your spam folder.
- You the customer acknowledge that we are not responsible if you experience issues with your email provider thus resulting in delays to the processing of your order.
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
- From time to time we do make slight changes to product specifications. If you are trying to match a new order with an old order, please check with our Customer Service Team to make sure we can accommodate this requirement. We do not offer compensation if you attempt to product match and do not discuss your requirements with us first.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Printivart cannot be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage, we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied.
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected.
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with Production.
- Delay or issue with our Shipping partners.
We do not offer compensation if your order arrives after 10 business days.
Custom or Import Duties
Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation or refunds.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee covers material defects only. Please be advised this does not mean we will offer a replacement if you for example decide you do not like canvas. We are not responsible for the images you upload, nor where you decide to hang your artwork. For example, if you upload a dark image and hang it in a dark room, our guarantee will not apply.
Printivart Refund and Replacement Policy
You have the right to ask for a replacement or refund under Consumer Law for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
You can ask us for a replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
As our products are highly personalised and printed to order, we can only offer a replacement or store credit in the following circumstances:
- Manufacturing defect - replacement
- Item lost in transit - replacement
- Shipping damage - replacement
- Printivart internal IT system error - store credit
- Printivart Customer Service or designer error - store credit
A replacement or store credit must be requested within 30 days after delivery and will be issued in accordance with the above rules.
Our prints very rarely suffer defects and are carefully packaged for shipping, however if yours does arrives a little worse for wear please email us a photo with a brief description of the issue and a replacement will be issued upon confirmation by our team.
Under Australian Law, Printivart only have to offer a monetary refund if you experience a major problem.
What is a major problem?
A product or good has a major problem when:
- It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it.
- It is unsafe.
- It is significantly different from the sample or description.
- It doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Compensation for damages & loss
Under Australian Consumer Law, you may seek compensation for damages and losses you suffer due to a problem with a product if we could have reasonably foreseen the problem. This is in addition to your replacement or refund.
What is not covered?
Printivart do not have to pay for damages or losses that:
- Are not caused by our conduct, or our products.
- Relate to something independent of our business, after the goods leave our control.